Friday, 1 May 2015

Moving On...

I've been busy! An obvious excuse to my missing from blogsphere! But truth be told I just never realized the time flying! Masha Allah! I cant believe my son is going to turn one in March. It feels like just yesterday I was sitting with a huge tummy waiting for my baby to arrive!
Its amazing and shocking how this little guy has changed my whole outlook about life. In Sha All, I will talk more about motherhood and stuff in posts to come but for now on I have another important announcement to make!
I am moving on from blogger to wordpress. For those who have no idea about blogging, it's just another platform from where we blog. And so instead of
my new blog address would read as
I have been thinking about this for a while now and I have finally decided to go ahead and move..
All my previous posts would be available there as well.
So here's me inviting you all to come and visit my new blog and support me. Hope you all have a wonderful day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do drop in your comments as I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Be sure to check back, I make every effort to reply to your comments :)