Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag - Collab Post!


It's been a while I have done tag post! The seven deadly sins of beauty tag has been doing a lot of rounds in YouTube and blogs, so I though why not do one. So here I am collaborating with 3 of my sweet blogging friends - Naznin Azeez, Irene from Drab2fabz and Sarah from BlendnSmack to do this tag!
Naznin has been such a sweet supportive friend since the beginning of my blog journey! People who know her would agree with me 100%! Her blog is a wonderful place to be. People who love reading would adore her blogs for the book reviews she posts and when it comes to product reviews - she makes sure she gets to all tiny details and honestly reviews them!
Irene and I have been really good friends! You might know her already from my 'Changes Salon' Review and Blog Anniversary Giveaway posts! I love her witty posts and tempting hauls! She writes honest reviews on her experiences with products! She is a big makeup freak!!
Sarah is a newbie in blogsphere but her posts are nothing less than professional. I love the looks she does, her photography and the useful fun makeup tips she gives.

So on to the tag guys!

Inexpensive: Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil
This cost me around AED26 and it's been a long time since I bought it. I reviewed it here.
Expensive: Clarins Evermatte Compact Foundation
This cost me AED185 when i bought it. Presently it is AED200! I just absolutely adore this product!
Lip Glosses: I love a slight shine on the lips but I just can't stand the sticky feeling and glassy look that comes from using gloss. If I decide to wear gloss, I apply a dot in the middle of the lips and spread it on.
This would be a skincare product. The Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion would be my absolute fave. It makes me smell so yummy!!
Eye Shadow - Firstly I just never get them right! Secondly, I like applying eye shadows only during special occasions, but adding this to my already no-time makeup routine is a BIG NO!
Eye liner - no matter how tired I am, tight lining my eyes with a kajal or liner instantly makes me look more wake!
If you have already read other bloggers doing this tag, you would have read them questioning what is this question doing in a beauty tag! Well, I am no different! But anyway - Good dressing, Politeness and Scent (I hate the strong scents guys use that literally burn my nose up to the brain by the time they just pass by) are the attributes I find attractive in a guy!
:D :D :D
Oh Boy! Who wouldn't love receiving stuff they want the most as gifts!?? I always make sure to gift people things that they would love and find useful! So here goes my list...
Lolzz...the list will never end you know.

So that's it buddies. I hope you enjoyed reading this tag. Here's the link to my friends tag posts. You'll love them too.
I am also tagging these Beautiful Ladies and All You Lovely People to do this tag!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Abi! First of all, love the intros you did. Also, the headings for each section was a neat idea. So cool we both love eyeliners soo much!. Which eyeshadow set is that?. It's pretty. I adore the smell of Cocoa butter lotion too though I have only owned a little sample of 50ml. Hey it was so cool collabing with you.. Hope to do more in future too ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers!

    I was actually going to put lipgloss as my Wrath answer too, but then I went for loose pigments because no matter how hard I try to love them, it just never happens.

    Thank you for your sweet intro, I look forward to collaborating again in the near future!

    Sarah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag love.
    I love eyeliners too and yes I have Mac eye shadows that I am soo super lazy to use. Wish I had time to make proper use of them.

    ReplyDelete

Do drop in your comments as I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Be sure to check back, I make every effort to reply to your comments :)