Monday, 28 April 2014

Finally! I am a Mom! :) :)


Hey All!!
How are you all doing??
I am so happy to let you all know that Allah has blessed us with a cutie cuddly BABY BOYYY!!
My due date was 15th April 2014 but I gave birth on 29th March 2014!
Everything happened so unexpectedly that many of my plans flopped but more on the birth story later...
For now I just wanted to share my happiness with you all!
Thank you to all my friends who prayed, supported and wished me well throughout my pregnancy!
We named our little Prince 'Zain Abdullah'! Alhamdulilah.... He is totally everything I wished for! I am happy I could complete my pregnancy state and bring my little Zain to this world healthy and safe.
Now I pray I prove to be a good Mom!!
Wish me good luck buddies! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

8 comments:

  1. All the best sissy in provin to be a good mom....n i knw fr sure u`ll be a SUPER MOMMY fr Zain!! :* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masha Allah!. What a beautiful post, Abi :). Happy motherhood!. God bless your lovely family and always keep you healthy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku Naz ♡ ♡ God bless you and your family too :) :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Abidha! I have been following your journey with eager anticipation as Im due in peak summer (inshaAllah) Im so happy for your lil bundle of joy! MashaAllah, Alhumdulillah!
    Love & Prayers
    Ameera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku Dear!! Wow you are gonna be a Mom too...Masha Allah...May Allah bless you with a healthy baby.. Ameeen :))

      Delete
  4. Mabrook...welcome to motherhood :)

    ReplyDelete

Do drop in your comments as I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Be sure to check back, I make every effort to reply to your comments :)