Wednesday, 31 July 2013

2nd Week Fitness Update - 25th to 31st July 2013

Second week is over!!
Updation time :) :)

Current Weight - 64 kg
Missed Out - 3 days (Bad Girl Abi!!)
Experience - There were no muscle cramps this week. The days I missed out I felt like my body was missing something.
How I feel - Good but need to keep up! I feel my muscles all firmed up :)
From tomorrow...

YOGA:
Till now the exercise we did were only to bring warm up our bodies so that further when new exercises are introduced, our bodies can easily adapt to them. This week on 2 new exercises are to be included. It is called 'Merudandasana A' and 'Anandasana A'. Weird names, I know. I hope myself that I got the spelling right in English ;) These 2 exercises are concentrated on the below waist areas. Below is the picture illustration.
  • Lie on your back with legs close together and hands on either side on the body, palm down.
  • Inhale deeply as you raise your right leg off the floor until its about 2 ft high.
  • Exhale and bring the leg down. Repeat with your left leg.
  • Do alternate legs and make sure not to bend your legs.
  • Lie on your right side. Now as you can see in picture 13 support your head with the right hand and place left hand on your thighs. Make sure not to bend hips.
  • Inhale deep and as shown in picture 14 raise your left leg (without bending) as much as possible.
  • Exhale and bring your legs down. Repeat.
  • After 10 times lie on your left and practice the same with right leg. 
2nd week the yoga exercises will be follows:
WORKOUT:
In the evening, I will continue with the workout shown by Bex (click to watch it). Here is how I plan on my workout this week.
  • Jumping Jacks - 30 times.
  • Squats - 20 times
  • Alternative Lunges - 5 for each leg
  • Plank position hold for 10 seconds (2 rounds)
  • Mountain Climbing - 5 on each leg (2 round)
  • Knee Raise Crunches - 15 on each leg
  • Push ups - I have only been able to do 2 of this successfully. Will continue to try and increase
  • Bent Knee Push Up - 5 times and hold for 5 seconds (2 round)
  • Squat Thrust - 10 times
  • Shavasana
Note - You can do Shavasana anytime you feel like you have to rest in between the workouts.

Determined to keep up!
Take care & Stay Healthy :))

2 comments:

  1. All the best...I feel encouraged to workout too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear... All the best to you too :)

      Delete

Do drop in your comments as I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Be sure to check back, I make every effort to reply to your comments :)