Second week is over!!
Updation time :) :)
Current Weight - 64 kg
Missed Out - 3 days (Bad Girl Abi!!)
Experience - There were no muscle cramps this week. The days I missed out I felt like my body was missing something.
How I feel - Good but need to keep up! I feel my muscles all firmed up :)
Till now the exercise we did were only to bring warm up our bodies so that further when new exercises are introduced, our bodies can easily adapt to them. This week on 2 new exercises are to be included. It is called 'Merudandasana A' and 'Anandasana A'. Weird names, I know. I hope myself that I got the spelling right in English ;) These 2 exercises are concentrated on the below waist areas. Below is the picture illustration.
- Shwasanakriya A - 15 times
- Shwasanakriya B - 15 times
- Merudandasana A - 10 each leg
- Anandasana A - 10 each leg
In the evening, I will continue with the workout shown by Bex (click to watch it). Here is how I plan on my workout this week.
- Jumping Jacks - 30 times.
- Squats - 20 times
- Alternative Lunges - 5 for each leg
- Plank position hold for 10 seconds (2 rounds)
- Mountain Climbing - 5 on each leg (2 round)
- Knee Raise Crunches - 15 on each leg
- Push ups - I have only been able to do 2 of this successfully. Will continue to try and increase
- Bent Knee Push Up - 5 times and hold for 5 seconds (2 round)
- Squat Thrust - 10 times
Determined to keep up!
Take care & Stay Healthy :))